About StepinacArchbishop Stepinac High School has provided a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum, grounded in Roman Catholic values and traditions, for over 60 years. Today, Archbishop Stepinac has approximately 800 students from Westchester, Bronx, Rockland, and Putnam Counties, as well as Connecticut.
Stepinac AcademicsRecognized as the standard bearer for curriculum innovation by educators across the nation and around the world, Stepinac provides students with the most advanced learning platform to help assure that they will succeed in college and beyond. It is known as the innovative, personalized learning environment which comprises the first-of-its-kind all digital textbook library.
The curriculum includes honors classes in English, Math, Social Studies, Science, Computer Science, and Latin. Students may take Advanced Placement in 21 courses.
Clubs & ActivitiesArchbishop Stepinac High School offers a wealth of extracurricular activities and programs that are overseen and run by faculty and students. By participating in these clubs and activities, students cultivate their personal interests, form new friendships and further enrich their experience at Stepinac. The variety of clubs reflects both the talents of our students and their strong pride in Stepinac.
Join the Stepinac FamilyStepinac encourages students in their pursuit of academic excellence; exposes students to various cultures in our diverse global community; and helps students develop the skills needed to meet the challenges of the future.
Classes that challenge you to think critically, a supportive and nurturing environment, and teachers who are dedicated to your success make Stepinac unique. A well developed extracurricular activities program complements the academic program.
Stepinac AlumniArchbishop Stepinac High School has a proud tradition of loyal alumni who have for generations generously supported their alma mater. That support in recent years has made it possible for Stepinac to make significant investments in its facilities including constructing the new synthetic turf athletic field, equipping our classrooms with the latest integrated technologies and making significant improvements in the Major Bowes Theatre. And, it remains the primary financial source for providing scholarships to qualified students. Thanks to our alumni, Stepinac will continue to fulfill its mission of preparing young men for success for generations to come.
- AthleticsStepinac AthleticsSince its founding more than 60 years ago, Archbishop Stepinac High School has maintained a top-ranked interscholastic athletics program. The Crusader teams, especially football, baseball and basketball, have won numerous championships and some of its players went on to gain greater fame as sports professionals including NFL and Super Bowl great Bob Hyland (Class of '63) and Eric Ogbogu (class of '94), former NFL player.
- TheatreStepinac TheatreSince 1949, the Stepinac High School Drama Club has won critical acclaim for its productions of fall dramas and spring musicals, staged on the school’s Major Bowes Theater. It has also won international recognition by performing in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- TransportationGetting to StepinacArchbishop Stepinac High School is centrally located in the heart of Westchester and is accessible by public transportation—Metro North Railroad and the Bee Line Bus System.
Stepinac also offers private bus transportation and has established several convenient bus stops in the Bronx, Yonkers and Riverdale and will soon be expanding service in certain parts of northern Westchester.
- More...Our Digital LibraryLATEST NEWS
- Two Stepinac High School Students Earn Honor to Participate in Independent Medical Research Projects with Renowned Medical Institutions
- Stepinac Announces New Honors Academy
- Lady Crusaders Host Annual Spring Luncheon
- Stepinac’s Board of Trustees Establishes Steering Committee to Formulate 5-Year Strategic Plan
- Vocal Arts Group Travels to Universal Studios
Two Stepinac High School junior students have earned the honor to participate in high-level independent medical research studies with renowned medical institutions based in New York City.
High achieving honors students will have an opportunity to select advanced studies in Engineering, Economics and Finance, Health Sciences or Law.
On Sunday, April 10 the Stepinac Lady Crusaders hosted their annual Spring Luncheon at Beckwith Pointe in New Rochelle, New York where they honored Mrs. Toni Amato and Mr. Frank Portanova.
Archbishop Stepinac High School’s Board of Trustees has established a strategic planning steering committee charged with developing a five- year strategic plan to help assure that the school will continue its leadership position in preparing young men for post-secondary success.
Thirty-two students from the Music Department of Archbishop Stepinac High School travelled to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida to participate in the World Strides Heritage OnStage competition and clinic in early April.
- Archbishop Stepinac High School
- 950 Mamaroneck Avenue
- White Plains, NY 10605