About StepinacArchbishop Stepinac High School has provided a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum, grounded in Roman Catholic values and traditions, for over 60 years. Today, Archbishop Stepinac has approximately 800 students from Westchester, Bronx, Rockland, and Putnam Counties, as well as Connecticut.
Stepinac AcademicsRecognized as the standard bearer for curriculum innovation by educators across the nation and around the world, Stepinac provides students with the most advanced learning platform to help assure that they will succeed in college and beyond. It is known as the innovative, personalized learning environment which comprises the first-of-its-kind all digital textbook library.
The curriculum includes honors classes in English, Math, Social Studies, Science, Computer Science, and Latin. Students may take Advanced Placement in 21 courses.
Clubs & ActivitiesArchbishop Stepinac High School offers a wealth of extracurricular activities and programs that are overseen and run by faculty and students. By participating in these clubs and activities, students cultivate their personal interests, form new friendships and further enrich their experience at Stepinac. The variety of clubs reflects both the talents of our students and their strong pride in Stepinac.
Join the Stepinac FamilyStepinac encourages students in their pursuit of academic excellence; exposes students to various cultures in our diverse global community; and helps students develop the skills needed to meet the challenges of the future.
Classes that challenge you to think critically, a supportive and nurturing environment, and teachers who are dedicated to your success make Stepinac unique. A well developed extracurricular activities program complements the academic program.
Stepinac AlumniArchbishop Stepinac High School has a proud tradition of loyal alumni who have for generations generously supported their alma mater. That support in recent years has made it possible for Stepinac to make significant investments in its facilities including constructing the new synthetic turf athletic field, equipping our classrooms with the latest integrated technologies and making significant improvements in the Major Bowes Theatre. And, it remains the primary financial source for providing scholarships to qualified students. Thanks to our alumni, Stepinac will continue to fulfill its mission of preparing young men for success for generations to come.
- AthleticsStepinac AthleticsSince its founding more than 60 years ago, Archbishop Stepinac High School has maintained a top-ranked interscholastic athletics program. The Crusader teams, especially football, baseball and basketball, have won numerous championships and some of its players went on to gain greater fame as sports professionals including NFL and Super Bowl great Bob Hyland (Class of '63) and Eric Ogbogu (class of '94), former NFL player.
- TheatreStepinac TheatreSince 1949, the Stepinac High School Drama Club has won critical acclaim for its productions of fall dramas and spring musicals, staged on the school’s Major Bowes Theater. It has also won international recognition by performing in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- TransportationGetting to StepinacArchbishop Stepinac High School is centrally located in the heart of Westchester and is accessible by public transportation—Metro North Railroad and the Bee Line Bus System.
Stepinac also offers private bus transportation and has established several convenient bus stops in the Bronx, Yonkers and Riverdale and will soon be expanding service in certain parts of northern Westchester.
- More...LATEST NEWS
- From Performing Tchaikovsky at Carnegie Hall to Competing in World-Class Championship Lacrosse in British Columbia, Stepinac High School Students Pursue Their Passions in Notable Ways This Summer
- Drama Club’s production of “Sister Act” captures three top Metro’s
- School Hosts Legacy Reception
- Stepinac featured in Catholic New York
- Stepinac Holds 66th Annual Commencement
The school year ended last month but not for a group of Archbishop Stepinac High School’s students who have been pursuing their academic and extracurricular passions and talents in notable ways this summer
Stepinac’s renowned Drama Club’s rousing production of “Sister Act” captured three top Metropolitan High School Theater Awards (Metros) Awards during the 18th Annual awards ceremony hosted by the school at the school’s famed Major Bowes Auditorium. The Metros are regarded as the equivalent of the Tony Awards in the lower Hudson Valley.
Archbishop Stepinac High School’s appeal extends across generations as evidenced by the recent Legacy reception that recognized several alumni fathers, uncles and their sons and nephew of the Class of 2016.
Read what the Catholic New York is saying about all the exciting things that are happening at Stepinac High School. Click here for the article
Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held its 66th Annual Commencement exercises for the Class of 2016 on May 26th. 177 students received their diplomas from Rev. Thomas Collins (Class of ’79), President, as faculty, parents, relatives and friends joined in congratulating and wishing them continued success at college and in their future careers.
- Archbishop Stepinac High School
- 950 Mamaroneck Avenue
- White Plains, NY 10605